PTA is a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for all families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into close relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Making every child’s potential a reality.